Customer Service Professional
For more than 25 years TESY has been one of the most innovative and leading companies in the production of electric water heaters and electrical heating appliances in Europe. TESY has presence in over 50 countries, 4 continents and it has more than 850 dedicated and motivated employees around the world.
The drive to give more to our clients has been the pillar of the company and a constant value in our dynamic development. TESY has changed the water heating boiler market not only in Bulgaria, but on a global scale as well.
We pride ourselves of being a fast developing and a growing company, with the aim to become one of the biggest producers of water heating boilers and electrical heating appliances in the world.
In order to continue our mission, we are looking for a motivated and dedicated person to work at the position of Customer Service Professional
- Responsible for the reception and evaluation of the sales orders/requests
- Accountable for the accuracy of the sales orders data input and update of customer accounts
- Responsible for performing availability check of materials, as well as customers’ credit control
- Responsible for the fast and correct responding to customers’ requests
- Accountable for the placing and follow-up of the order – cycle with the production department of the company, as well as with logistics department, aiming to ensure the timely delivery of the order and customer satisfaction
- Using SAP software, issuing all documents necessary for the delivery
- Education - University degree in economics/technology or other related field;
- Excellent English both written and spoken;
- Professional experience:
- At least 2 years in a similar position;
- Deep knowledge in administration of documents and invoices;
- Computer literacy: MS Office, ERP (experience with SAP will be considered as an advantage);
- Responsible, self-motivated and well organized;
- Ability to solve problems and meet deadlines;
- Ability to prioritize different tasks;
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills;
- Outgoing, open and honest personality;
- Strong team player.
Join the team of TESY and in return you will be provided with:
- Opportunity to join an internationally recognized company with high working standards and collaboration with different teams and people;
- Individual career path – management and technical career growth, enhanced by learning and development programs and customized technical trainings;
- Healthy work environment – Additional medical insurance and MultiSport card;
- Flexible working time;
- Corporate events and team-buildings;
- Career advancement in the company after shown results.
If you are inspired by the opportunity to join us and believe that the position fits to your professional development, please send us your CV.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted. All applications will be treated with strict confidentiality.