TESY is a leading producer of innovative water heaters and heating appliances with export to more than 50 countries around the world. Our success throughout the years is based on our international team of young, intelligent and ambitious professionals, who make the dreams come true. We are fully involved in facilitating and accelerating knowledge transfer, motivating and involving our employees and encouraging a social and human commitment. Join us today on the position of a
based in Shumen or Sofia
- Supports in driving our sourcing strategy to assure that materials enter our production sites at the right cost, time and quality.
- Maintains correct master data and document flow by making an effective use of SAP ERP system.
- Supports the negotiations with suppliers, employing appropriate techniques and cross-functional input.
- Executes and analyzes information to work with suppliers on cost - reduction, risk management and development programs.
- Maintains dialogue to ensure internal stakeholders’ needs are defined and met.
- Education: University degree in Economics/ Technical degree, or a student in his/her last year.
- Professional experience:
o up to 4 years of professional experience in Sourcing, Procurement, Planning or Supply Chain;
o experience with data analysis and negotiations
- Language skills: Good command of English /both written and spoken/, other foreign language will be considered as an advantage;
- Computer literacy: MS Office with advanced Excel skills, experience with ERP systems (i.e. SAP) will be considered as an advantage
- Inter-personal skills:
o Responsible, self-motivated and well organized individual;
o Excellent communication and interpersonal skills;
o Ability to prioritize different tasks with great attention to the details;
o Outgoing, open and honest personality;
o Strong team player;
- Opportunity to join internationally recognized company with high standards of work and collaboration between the people and teams
- Professional development opportunities and career growth
If you are inspired by the opportunity to join us and believe that the position fits to your professional development, please send us your CV - firstname.lastname@example.org. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted. All applications will be treated with strict confidentiality.