Sales Manager South-West Bulgaria
For more than 25 years TESY has been one of the most innovative and leading companies in the production of electric water heaters and electrical heating appliances in Europe. TESY has presence in over 50 countries, 4 continents and it has more than 850 dedicated and motivated employees around the world.
The drive to give more to our clients has been the pillar of the company and a constant value in our dynamic development. TESY has changed the water heating boiler market not only in Bulgaria, but on a global scale as well.
We pride ourselves of being a fast developing and a growing company, with the aim to become one of the biggest producers of water heating boilers and electrical heating appliances in the world.
In order to continue our mission, we are looking for a motivated and dedicated person to work at the position of a Sales Manager South-West Bulgaria
- Drives the implementation of the business strategy and plan, aiming to achieve the sales and gross margin targets;
- Researches and analyses the market of electric water heaters, indirectly heated water cylinders and electric heating appliances;
- Participates in the development of a business strategy and plan for the Bulgarian market;
- Drives the in store execution and product positioning in South-West Bulgaria according to the company strategy and standards;
- Proactively identifies and targets new clients;
- Generates ideas and proposals for development of the product portfolio;
- Leads the regular sales to clients in accordance with the sales plans and the collection of receivables;
- Prepares regular and ad hoc reports in accordiance with the corporate templates.
- Education - University degree in economics/technology or other related field;
- Excellent English both written and spoken;
- Professional experience:
- At least 2 years in electric appliances, heating, air conditioning, professional equipment, or other installation products, or FMCG;
- business-to-business selling experience.
- Self-starter, dedicated and result-oriented individual;
- Outgoing, open and honest personality
- Strong communication and presentation skills;
- Willing to regularly travel in the dedicated region;
Join the team of TESY and in return you will be provided with:
- Opportunity to join an internationally recognized company with high working standards and collaboration with different teams and people;
- Individual career path – management and technical career growth, enhanced by learning and development programs and customized technical trainings;
- Healthy work environment;
- Flexible working time;
- Corporate events and team-buildings;
- Career advancement in the company after shown results.
If you are inspired by the opportunity to join us and believe that the position fits to your professional development, please send us your CV.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted. All applications will be treated with strict confidentiality.