AquaThermica with a heat exchanger is an air-to-water heat pump water heater for domestic hot water. The AquaThermica range includes models with volumes of 200 and 260 liters with a heat exchanger.
· It is an environmentally friendly product, operating with renewable energy sources resulting in lower CO2 emissions.
· The highest energy efficiency class A+ in its category, according to ErP regulations.
· Operates within a wide temperature range of the incoming air starting from -10° C to 43 °C.
· Heats up water to 65° C with the heat pump only.
· Electric heating element for faster heating up and reaching of higher temperature of 75 °C
· Highly efficient with a precisely balanced refrigerant cycle due to an electronically commutated motor and an electronic expansion valve.
· Up to 75% lower electricity consumption.
· Can be connected to other renewable energy sources like PV and solar systems or boilers.
· Programmable with an user friendly control panel
· Automatic anti-legionella cycle
· Self-diagnostic system
 According to the European Market and Statistical Report on the European Heat Pump Association 2018.
 AquaThermica is in Energy efficiency class A+
 Compared to a TESY product of the MaxEau family GCV 200 56 20 D06 SRC in Energy class C